Monday, February 17, 2020

Hechikan Ramen

Lunch at Hechikan again at Yuki.


I feel like we're here once every 2 months. But I do enjoy their ramen as the menu is always different every time.


Also, I really like their aedama which comes with various sauces and it just reminds me of kolomee.


And, if the usual thick char siew with a big piece of fat attached to it is not your the meat served here. I like that it's thin, not dry and not as fatty.


After that, we attended Yuki's event and later in the evening grabbed dinner at Colette Mare.


We had omurice. It's not something that I have often.


We chose this place because we wanted to dine somewhere which served cakes too.


We had a yummy mont blanc.


We also had a melon cake which was not bad as the melon was sweet. To be honest, while shortcakes like these looks pretty, I prefer more textures in my cakes and not just plain sponge cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment