Thursday, March 12, 2020

Cova Italian Restaurant

Lunch again at Cova Italian Restaurant.


This time we're dining with J's friend who helped him move.


As usual, I'm always excited to see what's included in the course.


I've had this appetiser several times now. 


For the second appetiser, we had 2 different seafood options, squid or fish. 


I had the fish which was super yummy with the marinate.



Group picture!


For the mains, we each ordered a different pasta as they had 3 different kinds on the menu,


There's the chicken, bolognese and cream pasta.


I had the cream pasta which came with the kind of thick sauce that I like.


For the second main, we had an option for fish or pork.


I had the fish which was lovely. 


Dessert was grilled peach with custard like ice cream. Soooo good!!!


As usual, I always have tea instead of coffee. They serve drip coffee here, which smelled really nice.


Another yummy lunch session at Cova. Never had a bad meal here and I highly recommend them!




No comments:

Post a Comment