Sunday, March 15, 2020

Ultraman Festival at Sunshine City Ikebukuro


Back here again for the Ultraman Festival at Sunshine City,


This time, SW joined us and we were lucky that ST-san had an extra ticket.


I always enjoy looking at how detailed these models are.


I always enjoy looking at the evil Ultraman.


And here's one of my fav., Belial.



These "life size" models are great for those who enjoy looking into the details and great for pictures.


The Ultraman are life sized but everything else are tiny as you can imagine.


We also caught a show that was directed by K san. I even got to say hi to him at the end of the show. It's been a year since I've seen him. His shows are always very enjoyable.


After that we went for early dinner at a Vietname restaurant.


Had some interesting pho, including a cold pho.


I guess the concept of the cold tom yum pho came from the Japanese cold noodles. But it is too weird for me. I prefer my tom yum hot!



No comments:

Post a Comment