Sunday, March 1, 2020

Random events

Indian lunch with my colleague. He brought me to his fav. Indian restaurant in the area and it definitely didn't disappoint. We ordered the lunch set which came with naan, 2 curries, chicken and rice.


I bought this bento as my dinner on the shinkansen after my business trip to Kyoto.


It's my first time buying a fancy bento for my ride. While it is fancy and expensive, it is cold. While the taste is good, I prefer a hot food on a long journey.


McD has become a usual spot for me for lunch and I like to try their new burgers. This one here has a beautiful top! :)


While I was waiting for my colleague at Tsukuba, I came across this kiosk selling a wide varieties of sandwiches! I was surprised by how many flavours they have and so many of each!


On the weekend, I finally had the chance to meet up with Manami whom I first met years ago. The last time we met, she was pushing her baby in a baby carrier and now he's a toddler.


We had some yummy churasso together. I think by the time we meet again, her son will be going to school.


On another weekend, I random walked past an interesting looking stall in the mall. They were selling dorayaki like sweets that had a whole chocolate macaron in it. While it looked interesting I'm not sure how it would taste and I worry that the macaron will become soggy.


Went to Chanabe with SW and I ordered this big kakigori which I finished all by myself~ 


Snapped a picture of Tokyo while as I make my way to the place where I'm supposed to be meeting up with my colleague.


I was supposed to have a work meeting in the city centre and decided to arrive early to avoid rush hour. Luckily, there was this nice cafe nearby for me to grab breakfast.


It's been a long time since I've been to Odaiba and it's my first time entering the Tokyo Big Sight, so I decided to snap a picture before entering.


No comments:

Post a Comment