Friday, March 27, 2020

Teamlab Borderless Part 2

Continuation of Teamlab Borderless.


The place is huge and there are so many exhibits.


The room above made me feel like a frog somehow but in a nice way. 


This room here have seats on the floor for you to enjoy the wave projections on the wall.


Then there's this familiar room.


A room that's filled with lights just like the one at Teamlab Planets.


I think this same exhibit is available in many other Teamlab's work in other countries.


I really like this room. I wish that I could have them on one side of the wall in my room too.


I like the room with flowers projected onto the walls.


I really like this interactive wall.


The projections are interactive and are in line with your movements.


In these pictures, you can see how the projections change according to my movements.


I'm not sure if they work because of charges or heat but they move towards your area where your hand has touched.


Only the walls near in the room with the slope and waterfall projection are interactive that way.

 

While the flower room has many nice flower projections, they are not interactive.


Still, you can take amazing pictures in here.


Highly recommend that you come in a white top.


Can't get enough of the beautiful flower projections~



From the flower room, we walked up to the 2nd floor where we got a nice view of the room with the slope and waterfall projection.


As you can see, there are many people on the slope and hence, not easy to take a nice shot.


Then there's this room that's filled with floating lanterns~


The queue to enter this was super long!! The second longest queue among all the other attractions. The longest one was the queue to the room with the floating net for us to lie down and enjoy projections of the stars.


Both of these rooms have a time limit.


Once your time is up, they will clear the room.


Even so, we did manage to take some pretty nice photos.


We spent a few hours there and I enjoyed this more than Planets. Highly recommend this especially during the hot summer months, when it's super hot outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment