Saturday, May 23, 2020

Random meals in Oct

My furusato nozei gift arrived.
Muscat grapes again~ Love them as they were sweet and seedless. 


Briyani lunch again, this time with colleagues.


Another work day lunch with colleagues. Really enjoyed my order of prawn sandwiches. The portion is big as the sandwiches had lots of fillings and there were lots of fries in the basket.


Work day breakfast as I arrived early at the place where I was supposed to have a meeting in order to avoid rush hour. So I had some time to grab breakfast at a nearby McD.


More work day lunches. This was from a nearby bento shop near the station. There weren't much choices left as it was almost 1pm. I just came back from a meeting and bought a bento as it was along the way.


Weekday lunch with a colleague at a quaint little shop nearby. I quite like this restaurant but as it's very small, it's always busy during lunch and they close at 1pm so it's hard to go there for late lunch.


Treated myself to a small chocolate cake as I wait for my Japanese lesson.


Had a wonderful dinner with a senpai/advisor. 


She said she wanted to have sukiyaki, so I introduced Shabuzen Roppongi (しゃぶ禅 六本木店). I've been there before for sukiyaki and it was amazing!


So we went there after work and my senpai decided to go with shabu-shabu course instead after looking at the menu.


The dishes were all super good!


There there is this beautiful pork for the shabu-shabu. The meal was delicious and it was nice to be able to get some advice about life and work.

I felt bad that my senpai treated me after that and at the same time felt blessed. Hope to catch up with her again the next time she has a work trip to Tokyo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment