Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Sept Weekend

Lunch buffet again at Sky~ This time we were there for Mish's Birthday.


Always enjoy their appetizer selection.


The main this today is duck. I think I was the only one who didn't go for seconds. While it was delicious, I try no to have too much.


Dessert was amazing that day :D


Lol, got this funny pic of the B'day girl testing out a product at Big Camera.


The next day, we went for Ramen with Yuki at his favourite place.


As usual, the broth was super thick and flavourful.


After our ramen, we added a an extra bowl of dried noodles each. I'm so loving the green colour of this spicy sauce.


I honestly thing that their dried noodles is the best. Reminds me of kolomee.
But too bad, I cannot just order the dry noodles.


After that, we took a walk around Sakuragicho and found some interesting things related to the Rugby World Cup.


Look at this huge blown up balloon!



Decided to give Shake Shack a second chance years after as there wasn't any queue when was walked past.


I ordered their Shroom burger, Shack burger, cheese fries and their limited edition caramel shake. The burger this time tasted better than the one I had previously The fries were ok but that caramel shake was too sweet for my liking! I think it will be years again before I ever revisit.

No comments:

Post a Comment