Sunday, January 9, 2022

Valentine Double Date at Remerciments Okamoto (ルメルシマン オカモト)

Double date with MR and his wife at emerciments Okamoto (ルメルシマン オカモト).




We had the Déjeuner (デジュネ) lunch course at 4,840 JPY.


Lol, the napkin was folded into a jacket.


A very yummy cold appetizer, that is packed with umami.


Bread served was warm and went well with the butter.


The salad appetizer was pretty and yummy.


First main was fish and this was super good! I love the sauce that came with the fish!


Second meat dish was surprisingly good. That sweet and savoury sauce went really well with the dish and I like the well roasted vegetables.


A complementary cup of coffee.


Next up was the wagon dessert which I had been waiting for since the start of the meal. The wagon had various desserts on it and we are free to choose anything.


Me? 
I asked for a sample of everything that was on the wagon LOL.
I ended up with 12 pieces of petit desserts on my plate.

While I did not like everything on it due to personal preference, none of them tasted bad. I did not like some because they were either too sweet for my liking or the texture was not something that I like.

Overall, I am very happy with the quality of food and service that we received. I will definitely return. My favourite is definitely the dessert wagon because it makes me feel like a kid in a candy shop, where I want to try everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment