Saturday, January 15, 2022

Daiwa Roynet Hotel Chiba Station (ダイワロイネットホテル千葉駅前)

I stayed at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Chiba Station (ダイワロイネットホテル千葉駅前) for work as I had to travel at least 3 hours in the morning to my customer's place and I had a meeting at 7am in the morning.

 

I was surprised by how spacious and comfortable the room was. The hotel also seems to be opened just recently.


I booked a ladies plan and was pleasantly surprised by the amenities in my room.


I like that there was this round bed side table that was movable.


Then there is this extra sofa and leg massager!


The table was also big and comfortable for work.


Then I was also surprised to find an iron and steamer in the room!


As with other Daiwa Roynet Hotels, the bathroom is always spacious.


Look at the amount of amenities: bath salt, facial products, eye mask, mouth wash (I always bring my own because hotels usually don't provide any) and face mask!


Then of course, there is the standard.


As it was already evening when I checked in, I stopped by the convenient store nearby and got myself a cup noodle, dessert and breakfast for the next morning. I usually do not book hotel breakfast, when I have work early in the morning. 



The ramen was good and the best part was the dessert! Was surprised by the quality of this convenient store sweets.



This red bean bread here was my breakfast for the next morning.


Made it in time to the training at my customer site. I was surprised by the number of people attending and lol, I think I was the only foreign lady there.


Anyways, back to the hotel. I am pleasantly surprised by the clean and comfortable rooms at this hotel. I will definitely stay there again when I have work in this area.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment