Monday, January 24, 2022

Hotel And Rooms Shin-Osaka (ホテル・アンドルームス新大阪)

Back at Hotel And Rooms Shin-Osaka (ホテル・アンドルームス新大阪) again. I have reviewed this place before and I am back - 


Back in Osaka after my meeting in Tokuyama. Had to spend the night here as we have a meeting here the next day.


As in the evening we will have to attend the conference again, I grabbed dinner immediately after checking in. I went to Maru de Sankaku ○ de ∇ (まるでさんかく)again as it is near the hotel and hence convenient.


Knowing that I will definitely be hungry in the night during the conference, I also got some desserts.


Breakfast the next morning. Breakfast here is always good. I am usually one of the first few to enter so I get to pick where I want to sit, which is usually the counter seat facing the windows.


As the customer meeting was in the afternoon, I spent the morning working in my hotel room and for lunch, I came to the same hotel restaurant that served breakfast.


When on a work trip, I am usually not in the mood to go some place far for food and would usually opt for something convenient like instant ramen or a restaurant very near the hotel. Luckily they serve soba lunch (not free of course) with the left over side dishes from breakfast.


In the evening, when I came back from work, I bought instant ramen from the convenient store and had the left over pie from the night before for dessert as I attended the last night of the work conference.


The next morning, I took the morning shinkansen back after breakfast at the hotel.


Last time, I was in room 905, this time, I was in room 705.

Another thing that I liked about this hotel is that, even when you do not ask for house keeping, they provide you with fresh towels. After my meetings, I would find fresh towels hanging in a bag on my door when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment