Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Dimsum at 香港傳奇(LEGENDARY HONGKONG)

Grabbed dimsum for breakfast with the girls at 香港傳奇(LEGENDARY HONGKONG).


By the time we arrived, there was already a long queue outside and we did not get to enter the restaurant when they first opened, so we had to wait outside for quite sometime to get s spot.


The girls got milk tea.


These piggy buns were super cute, but they definitely looked better than their taste.


Frist prawn rolls were good.


So were the char siew sou which had a pretty thick flaky crust, but I was ok with it.


The pan fried radish cake was ok, not as good as the ones from Din Tai Fung.


Steamed har gao which I did not try.


The cheong fun had a thicker skin than expected. It would be better if the skin was thinner.


Wantan mee was not good, but he prawn wanton was very good. Highly recommend just getting it without the noodles.


We were really happy to get so many different variety of dimsum. We also other things like egg tart which I did not manage to snap a picture of.

Sadly, I had to leave after the meal as I had to travel 3 hours to Chiba to check into my hotel, for work the next day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment