Friday, January 5, 2018

Exploring Kasai & Nishi-Kasai

Exploration day. We started the day with a sushi brunch at the station. The taste was ok. Can't complain as this platter here was really cheap.


Visited the Metro train museum for the first time.


We had to by our entrance tickets using this cute old fashioned ticketing machine.


Old trains were displayed there.


It was definitely to see how the trains that we're so used to taking used to look like.


This is how the conductor's seat looked like.


There are some trains which you can enter to get a feel of how it's like inside.


Spotted this window which looks outside, right at the station on the opposite side.


I had to take picture with this very old fashioned gate.


Back in the days....




Looks like an old movie set.


The mannequins looked so real that at first I thought they were real humans from afar.


This apparently is the front of the drill.


There's also this huge train set here which shows us how each like travels and how they're linked to one another. 

Overall, the train museum is interesting if you want to try to be a train conductor or learn about how they create the train lines underground. It was also interesting to see how deep underground the train lines are.



After that, we had tea break at a nearby restaurant. I had the fondant chocolate while my friend ordered the tuna don.




After that, it was park exploration time, together with some pokemon hunting around the area. heehee, it's been a really long time since I've been on a swing. Super happy~!


We walked past this very interesting looking structure at one of the playground and I was tempted to climb into the tunnel but I couldn't because I was wearing a skirt.


For dinner, we went to 銚子丸.

It was my first time here and it was definitely an interesting experience. I really like how interactive the entire meal was. The chefs would hold up the fish and parade it to the customers before slicing it up and bringing the freshly slides sushi to the customers.


Lol, this was definitely a morning to night sushi day.


This here is amazing! It's egg but it somehow tasted and looked like cheese cake!


I was really glad that I got to try fishes that I've never tried before.


mmm.......ebi! yummy~


I think is the medai~


I can't remember what I ate but I remembered that they were all good.


I liked how they had this fried salmon skin too~




A very interesting sushi...hahaaha....matsutake!






Melon was in season and it was super sweet!


Mushroom miso soup




And lastly, natto with raw quail egg to end the meal.


Look at how much we ate!!!

I really enjoyed my experience here and would definitely love to re-visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment