Monday, September 3, 2018

Eating Japan - Snack series 20

1. Cheese cheese cheese


Mozzarella, camembert and cheddar cheese.... all in one! 


2. Gunma chan print milk cookies



As we bought so many boxes of goodies from the gift shop at Kusatsu onsen, we were given this free.



While I'm not a fan of milk,  the cookies were yummy! Makes a great gift too.


3. Premium morning milk tea



Smells like milk tea, tastes like milk tea but looks nothing like one. Interesting drink concept they're selling here.


4. Asahi almond crackers



Love this. Again another snack with a packaging that makes it look healthy. Heehee, but I genuinely like this and feel that this is pretty nutrient packed.


5. Natural Calbee hard chips in baked onion


It says baked... so I cheated myself into thinking that this is healthy hahaha...I still prefer the normal calbee chips. 


6. Meiji galbo



If you haven't tried this, you need to get this! You will not regret it! 


7. Lotte chocopie



I had 2 every weekday at work when I first started at my new company. A pack of 9 only lasts a week. 


8. Black thunder



If you like oreo cookies with chocolate, you will love this snack. 


9. Xylish gums 



Yummy gums!


10. Niku no hanamasa salted lemon beef tongue flavoured chips



It was a weird favour for me and I didn't really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment