Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Rare office lunches

I usually bring my own lunch to work but there are days when I'm too busy to cook or when I'm just plain lazy.

On days like these, there are a few places that I love going to. 


One of them is this take-out bento shop which sells premium bento as they cost more than double the price of the usual konbini bento.


Here's one that I really like which costs 1200 yen if not mistaken. This fish here is dara and it's really meaty. Along with the main dish, you get some sides like tamago, oden and gobou. This here is stacked right on top of the rice which has a small ume right in the middle.


While the bento above is super delicious and filling, it is on the expensive side. 

Sometimes, I do crave for onigiri! I love the premium ones like the one below, which is a grilled salmon belly! Then there are also days where I just crave for a tuna mayo! Lol~


There had been a few times where I was being adventurous and tried to buy some South East Asian flavoured bento like this one from a store that sells various Asian bento. Unfortunately, every single time I end up in disappointment!!!! This singapore mee siam below here is ok....but I find it super weird that it's topped with walnuts! Once, I even had a bento with raw glass noodles! Ugh~ I'd rather cook them myself~


No comments:

Post a Comment