Saturday, September 29, 2018

Soba Ore no Dashi (そば 俺のだし)

Yh and I met up for dimsum at Ginza, but as the line was super long and would take more than 2 hours, we decided to go to another shop nearby for lunch instead. 


We ended up in Soba Ore no Dashi (そば 俺のだし). This place is part of the Ore no series that is taking over Ginza. 


At this place, you have to queue up outside before ordering and paying at the counter. Then you head over to the collection counter to collect your orders before finding a seat. I didn't really like this concept as we weren't able to get a seat. So we had to stand by a counter for lunch. 


We ordered the dashi tamago which was delicious. Then the star is probably this plate of soba which is HUGE!!!! The biggest plate of soba I've ever seen! It's super delicious too with their sauce. I guess that's why they're called ore no dashi as the dashi for the dipping sauce was superb! Sadly, we couldn't finish as we ordered too much food. We seriously didn't know that the portion would be this big!


The soba came with this big kakiage which is bigger than 2 of my fists combined!


Then we also ordered this tempura don as we thought that we had to ordered a dish each. The tempura was yummy as I guess the sauce that they poured on the tempura had their special dashi too.

I would love to revisit, but I will probably check if there are seats before entering and next time, I'm gonna share just 1 dish with a friend as the portion is too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment