Monday, September 17, 2018

Osteria Italiana

Lunch at Osteria Italiana with Mish, Yh and J.


Here's the menu for the 3000 yen course lunch for that day.


The course comes with an 2 appetisers, 2 mains, a dessert and coffee/ tea.


As there are 4 of us and I could snap pictures of dishes that I didn't eat too.


For the entree, there is always a meat dish and a pasta dish. I usually prefer fish and if it's not available, pork. So far, they have all been lovely.


For pasta, there is usually a fresh pasta option. If you like nama pasta, you should definitely go for it as their fettuccine is really good.


The lunch option changes frequently. It's never the same. Well, at least it's never been the same every time I visit. So I guess, it will be good to just visit with an open heart.


As you can see, the dishes here are beautifully served and decorated with herbs or flowers.


So far, I haven't had any bad dish.


I always look forward to the dessert as it's always different.


And to end the meal, a nice cup of hot tea with some mini sweets.


J had the coffee and it was nice to see it being prepared.


No comments:

Post a Comment