Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Day out in Marunouchi, Hibiya and Ginza area

First off, we grabbed lunch at one of my favourite lunch place.

I love their croissants~ they're freshly baked and super yummy!


YL had the pasta while I had the pork.


As we were late, my favourite lunch plate has been sold out.


After that, we went to grab some pictures with the iconic Tokyo station building.


:D


After that, we walked to Hibiya to check out the new mall which we had to queue in to get to!


And we got to take pictures with Godzilla~ Lol


After that, we walked to Ginza for some watermelon, which was super sweet!


We also dropped by Ginza Six to check out their rooftop garden.


We were joined by Yh in Ginza.


We then waked all the way back to Tokyo station for Sora no iro's vegan ramen.


It's interesting that different shop serves different ramen.


We all ordered this vegan ramen which had a carrot based soup.


I only wished that they gave us more soup!


I really enjoy the soup and all the vegetable toppings!

No comments:

Post a Comment