Sunday, October 14, 2018

From Asakusa to Shibuya

After getting changed, we grabbed some gelato at the shopping street in Asakusa.


This particular stall has many interesting flavours, especially seasonal japanese flavours which I highly recommend.


I think we had the amazake and tofu which were the seasonal flavours during that time.


After that, we went to Shibuya to get Disney tickets because it was Golden week and we want to make sure that we have tickets.


Lol, loved my hair so much that I kept it that way.


For dinner, we went to Ichiran ramen.


Always enjoy the ramen here even though I dun enjoy the queues.


Ichiran does offer an interesting experience to tourists as the sitting area is different from restaurants elsewhere and their tonkotsu is good too.


heehee, these 2 happily peeling their eggs.


We also had some green tea pudding for desserts!


No comments:

Post a Comment