Saturday, March 2, 2019

Breakfast and dinner at Ikea Tachikawa

We're at Tachikawa for the meat festival but as we were early, we decided to grab breakfast at the Ikea nearby.


This is my first time dining at the Ikea cafe.


 I didn't have much expectations as everything was cheap but they were surprisingly pretty good, especially the hot dog bun! 


After the meat festival and viewing the cosmos flowers at the Showakinen Koen, we went back to Ikea to grab dinner. 


J got a proper dinner as he ordered the roast beef. Meanwhile, I just grabbed a bunch of random stuffs like the medallion and garlic bread which I love! This is my first time trying the sausage and it's not bad.


Of course, we can't end the meal without desserts. 


First time trying this black roll cake which was just ok. I prefer the blueberry cheese cake. I wonder why they don't serve the Daim cake which is common in Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment