Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Mary's Cafe

Stopped by Kitte building for some desserts and we realised that there happened to be a HK pavillion going on there. And look at the crazy queue outside the pavillion! We initially wanted to drop by but that line was just too crazy, we decided to just go for desserts.


We decided to grab desserts at Mary's Cafe because their menu looked great!


I like that they served a good range of chocolate drinks and desserts~


We ordered an ice blended chocolate and a hot orange chocolate. 


The ice blended one was super flavourful that I couldn't stop, it tasted like a super rich ice cream. The orange one was good too if you enjoy citrus flavour.


We ordered the vanilla creme brulee which was super pretty! This is probably one of the prettiest creme brulee that I had. I really like the berry ice cream and nuts that were topped on the creme brulee.


The second desert that we had was the chocolate milli feuille which I felt was just ok. The best part was the chocolate milli feuille, which was layered with chocolate mousse.


I will definitely be back again for more chocolate desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment