Sunday, March 10, 2019

Yokohama Landmark Building, Sirius: SKY lounge

To celebrate J's day, we went for lunch buffet at Sirius: SKY lounge, located on the 70th floor the Yokohama Landmark Building. 



Here's a glimpse of the selection, as you can see from the different flags, they serves dishes from different countries.


Here are pictures of my own plates. I attacked the different food sections by taking small bits and pieces to try.


Their cold selection was yummy and I really enjoyed them.


On their carving station was this beautifully roasted beef that came with 3 different kind of sauces.


I definitely preferred the radish sauce compared to the brown gravy which was stronger in flavour.


I love their cake selection! And I like how everything is small and tiny so you don't have to worry about it not being yummy when you take one to try.


Not shown here, but I think I went for 2 rounds of cakes and ice cream because they were really delicious~


After cleansing my palette with some desserts, it time for some hot food!


As you can see here, I'm literally just grabbing bits to try.


I also like both their meat and seafood ahijo, especially the seafood one!


They also served fruits, just the normal pineapple, grapefruit, orange and strawberry.


Compared to the fruits, I prefer the berry sauce that served with the ice cream! It goes extremely well with the tart raspberry ice cream.


Here's a view of one of the food stations. They're all scattered throughout the dining area so diners won't be all cramped at one area.


I guess if you have a seat by the window. you can enjoy the scenery too.


This place definitely provide a great view of the Yokohama bay area.


We both enjoyed the food and services offered here.


heehee....another successful surprise as J had no idea where we were headed to!


No comments:

Post a Comment