Saturday, March 23, 2019

Office lunches

My second subway in Japan after so many years.


Lol~ I always don't pass by subway and whenever I pass by one when I'm out on the weekends, I'm always already full.


One day, I just decided to walk to one about 10 mins away from my office. And I was surprised by the number of foreigners there. heehee~


The thing I found interesting about the subway in Japan is the chips served here. It's basically fried pieces of potatoes! Lol, and when I asked for a cheese topping, it was literally a spoon of cheese powder!!! Not a fan of this, definitely wouldn't get this again.


This is my favourite bento ever from the supermarket near my office. It's a chinese style bento and I like chinese bento because they come with vegetables. I usually get this kind of bento with a few side dishes and I will try to get one with the ebi mayo, veg and chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment