Monday, July 8, 2019

Back to KL

The next morning, we woke up at 4am to catch an early train from Butterworth to KL.


It's the first time I'm taking the ETS train.


I must say I'm very impressed and that it was comfortable.


There are compartments that sell food and we bought a pack of nasi lemak to try.


From the ETS, we transferred to the LRT. Seriously, it's been so long since I last travelled with the LRT.


Introducing J to some of my favourites back home.


Pasembur and coconut ice cream~!


I also enjoy noodles and fried fu chuk from Go boodle house.


Love their home made style fish and pork balls.



While at Sunway Pyramid, we also went to check out the new Family Mart there and we were very impressed with the selections offered. 


I have to say that their onigiri selection is more exciting that the ones in Japan.


I would definitely like to try some of the flavours offered.


They also have some delicious looking bread/ cake selections which are not availale in Japan.


Later in the evening, after grabbing dinner with the family, we went to grab dessert with Seawitch and Sinbad.


Missed the blueberry cheese cake and red velvet. In Tokyo, you can never find the red velvet cake.


It was definitely great catching up with the bestie.


No comments:

Post a Comment