Thursday, July 11, 2019

Meet ups

Early in the morning, after dropping off J, I went to meet up with Sora and Shermin.


It was nice to catch up with the both of them as it has been more than 5 years since the 3 of us gathered together.


So many things have changed since then. And I hope to catch up with them again.


Later in the afternoon, I met up with YL for a quick bite at Sushi Zanmai because I miss their rolls!


I also miss their chuka kurage and wakame which are usually not available as individual dishes like this in Japan.


Later that night, I caught up with H who I last met at the end of 2017 when she came to Japan on a working holiday experience.


We had fish head noodles for dinner and while it's not the best, this will do to satisfy my cravings for now.


It was definitely nice to see how much she's grown in such a short span of time.


Can't wait to see the amazing young lady she will turn into in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment