Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Malaysian food

Met up with Amanda and David at Ten Years in Sunway Pyramid.


I walked past the shop and saw that they served fried assam laksa and decided to check this place out. But I ordered this tri-colour rice dish instead, which was absolutely delicious~!!!


David ordered the nasi kerabu while Amanda ordered the fried assam laksa. I stole a bite and it was delicious.


I also ordered an ice kacang which looks amazing in presentation but lacking in flavour. Definitely needed more gula melaka.


I just continued to hang in Pyramid so that I could catch up with Tham for a while before grabbing dinner with YL.


We went to Canton-i where we had veg soup and porridge.


Lol, super healthy dinner. The veg soup tasted a lot better than the porridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment