Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Assam House

In the morning, we went to a local kopitiam for breakfast and surprisingly, they serve some dim sum items too like this flaky looking char stew sou and fried prawn fritter. Both were absolutely delicious.


I had the prawn mee as my main dish and it was delicious. It’s been too long since I had one!


We then walked past a shop that sells random chinese herbs and I spotted these interesting goods in there.


It was my first time seeing all these.


Later in the afternoon, we went to Assam House for dinner.

Google map: 

Menu: 


As it was near CNY, I specifically requested for this!!! It's been 3 years since I had lou sang.


Food here is always good~!


These are Malaysian dishes and carries some kick to them due to the spices used.



Paku here is one of ym fav. I never really liked it as a child but I've grown to love it! 


Pandan chicken was huge! A lot bigger than most restaurants. Piping hot and super yummy~



We always end a meal with a nice bowl of cendol there. The cendol is handmade and is topped with delicious gula melaka.


No comments:

Post a Comment