Saturday, July 20, 2019

Fei Bo, Ipoh

Earlier in the day, I went for breakfast with Daddy and we had curry mee!


At noon, we went for our must have in Ipoh, which is cendol~! Missed this so much,


A relative of ours found this old picture of my grandparents and their children. It's the first time I'm seeing the younger version of my uncles and aunties. And my grandparents looked so different from how I remembered them to be.


For dinner, we went to Fei Bo, which is place that serves lots of great dishes to go with beer. Not that I drink any, but the food is great!


I haven't had stir fried glass noodles in 3 years I think. Missed it so much.


And veges that I've been taking for granted while I'm in Malaysia.


Calamari~


I honestly didn't know that fish skins are available in restaurants. I thought they were just sold as snacks.


And lastly, a family pic~! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment