Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Day 2 home

I had spend the night at the Airbnb for Amanda's bridal from the night before and early in the morning, YL and James came to pick me up for breakfast with her family.


We went for fish head noodles which I had been craving and is one of my must eat this trip back home.


After that we went to a Malaysian style kopitiam to chit-chat and also to to get to know James as it is my first time meeting him.


After that, they dropped my back home and I went on a road trip to Ipoh with my parents.


For dinner, we went to my cousin's restaurant - Fei Bo and had some delicious Malaysian delights.


Everything like garlic-chilli lala, fried fish skin, stir-fried potato leaves, fried squid with salted egg yolk, thai style fried pork and fried glass noodles!


Everything is good and there is a lot of fried food because these are things that I wanted to eat but are not available in Japan.


I will definitely make another trip there again on my next trip back.


No comments:

Post a Comment