Monday, June 22, 2020

Day 7, 8 & 9 home

Amanda's wedding day.

Early in the morning, I took a grab to Amanda's house for her gate crash. Immediately after that we grabbed a quick bite and went on a drive to the villa near where she will be holding her wedding ceremony and dinner.


Here's a picture of the bridesmaid in trying out the bridesmaid dress together.


The wedding ceremony.


My 2nd time as a bridesmaid since PM's wedding.


My seat at the wedding. It was interesting as it was the first time I had given a speech at someone's wedding by I'm glad I got to share my thoughts on this beautiful union.


Late in the night....or should I say, early in the morning, Sky's bf drove us back home after the wedding.


I woke up the next day craving for nasi lemak and ordered grab good for the first time ever. I ordered nasi lemak from Ali, Muthu & Ah Hock and it was delicious!!!! I finished everything!


For dinner that night, we had dinner with my cousin and her family.


Meeting one of my nieces for the first time and omg, how time flies!!! They grow up so fast!!


The next morning, it was time to head to the airport again.


Last chance to enjoy some Malaysian flavours before I board. I had opted for a nice bowl of assam laksa so that I get to experience that burst of various strong flavours coming together in harmony to produce this comforting dish.


On the flight, I was served sweet and sour chicken meatballs as part of my non-vegetarian meal selection. While it doesn't look super appetizing, the flavours were good and it made me realise that I have not had any sweet and sour dish on this trip home.


For my second meal, I purchased a nasi lemak goreng because I really wanted enjoy another Malaysian dish before landing.


This is my first time trying a nasi lemak goreng and it was super delicious! The flavours were strong and delicious. Very well suited as an in-flight meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment