Thursday, June 25, 2020

Random Oct happenings

While waiting for my Japanese lesson to start, I spotted this Thai vermicelli salad in 711 and had to try it!


It was delicious! I'm so thankful for times like this when I can get flavours like this at a convenient store though it is super rare.


Another meal on the shinkansen. Grabbing a quick bite on the train before I continue with my work.


This wall here is taken near the taxi stand at Kyoto station. I found it interesting that they have an area dedicated to the different kinds of stones.



My 2nd zumba event with my colleagues!


It was super tiring as it was 100 mins of non-stop zumba but it was definitely fun!


Not sure when I can go for another event like this.


Probably after vaccines are available.


My colleague and his friend who are both twice my age but also twice as fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment