Friday, June 19, 2020

Day 5 & 6 home

For lunch, YL came to bring me to this yummy pork noodle place for lunch. So nice of her to come and bring me out for food even though she has a super busy schedule.


After that we went for desserts at pyramid and we had some yummy cakes at Costa.


I didn't think I'll ever say that I miss a good carrot cake but I do as this is not a cake that you can find easily in Japan, unless maybe you visit a nice vegan place.


For dinner, I met up with Moon for dinner at Canton-i but I guess we were both too hungry or tired because we totally forgot to take any pictures of ourselves!!!


We had a yummy fried raddish cake. I miss this flavour!!! The wok hei~


Some homey dumplings.


And the highlight of the night was this wantan mee with char siu and siew yok! Ahhh....where can I find good char siu and siu yok in Japan??


I guess it could also be habit as we are both not the kind of people to take a lot of selfie so when you put the two of us together, we just forgot.


No comments:

Post a Comment