Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Day 4 home

My favourite egg custard pudding in the whole world from Thean Chun in Ipoh.


Then some pork satay for breakfast.


Together with some Ipoh Hor Fun~!


Good breakfast time with Mum and Uncle.


Then we enjoyed a short walk to the concubine's alley. While we were there, there were some ppl doing some filming there.


I really like all these art that you can find at random areas.


After that, Mum and I took the train back to KL. It was my first time taking the train between Ipoh and KL and it as a good and comfy ride. 


At night, I caught up with Heather who has changed jobs recently.


Dinner was at Rakuzen. Lol~ 


Ordered a few fancy maki, which I enjoyed a lot due to the strong flavours. Also, the presentation was awesome.



You might think why am I eating Japanese food back home, but it is just different and I love the Japanese food presentation and flavours back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment