Sunday, January 20, 2019

2nd day dinner-Donsubaek

After lunch, we visited some shops and the famous Lotte mart where many tourists buy their snack goodies. 


No pictures of the mart as we were overwhelmed by the crowd! I was totally kicking myself when I saw all the different snacks that I could've bought but couldn't because I brought a super small luggage with me thinking that I wouldn't have anything to buy. 



Later in the evening, we returned to Hongdae to grab dinner. 



Along the way we passed by the trick art museum and took picture with this display outside. 



For dinner, we went to Donsubaek which served pork rice soup. 




So you get a pork broth with a few slices of pork on the side with rice, and several plates of side dishes. 



Oh.. and lettuce too, too wrap your pork in. 



Overall, the flavours are mild and you can spice things up with the spices on the table. But it's like a nice comforting food on a cold day. 



After dinner, we walked around the more stylish side of Hongdae and found that the place was really lively even late at night. I like how there were many people who were just sitting down freely on the grass while chatting and drinking with their friends. 



We passed by a macaron shop cam decided to buy some as we were craving for something sweet. 



Overall the flavours are good and I couldn't believe how cheap they were. Our favourite was this one here with a blueberry centre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment