Friday, January 18, 2019

2nd day lunch - jjimdak

All around Hongik university area, the are many sites selling cute stuffs and one of them is the Lakao store which sells cute character items that I'm not familiar with as I don't use Kakao talk. 


But you can't deny that the characters are very cute. 



For lunch we had jjimdak which I've been wanting to try for a long time as I saw many youtubers featuring it. 



We enter to a store that had several branches in Hongdae.




Other than the famous jjimdak, we also ordered rice because I thought it was interesting that they served slightly burnt rice. You know,  
Like those burnt rice that you get at the bottom of the pot with those old fashioned rice cookers.



This was our favourite dish throughout the entire trip. It was flavourful and delicious. J enjoyed the chicken and I really like how they included veg and noodles in it too.



While we did regret ordering the rice when the food came as the portion was huge. But the rice was not too bad as it has kimchi and seaweed underneath. But I'd probably skip it next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment