Saturday, January 12, 2019

Seoul Day 1

I've always wanted to visit Seoul from back in the days when I was crazy about Kpop and I finally made the trip in September of 2018.


J and I both worked half day and took an evening flight from Narita airport to Seoul. My travelling time to Narita itself is longer than my flight to Seoul....lol. Also, it was my first time departing from terminal which I think is like their lcc terminal. 


First time taking Korea's budget airline - Jeju air. I figured that it works like Air Asia and that I could buy food on the flight itself. But I guess because of the short flight, many people didn't order anything. 


However as we arrived just in time for check in, we didn't have time to grab food before that and really needed food.  So we got a cup noodle and bibimbap to share. The cup noodle was normal but that bibimbap, I really didn't like it. 


First thing we did once we arrived was to get our wifi and train pass. Then off we go on the Arex to our hostel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment